4 Feb 2010

Zero to whatever

In order to compete in the generous freeroll with The Hendon Mob, I needed to sign on with Full Tilt Poker. As its a freebie I don't need to shell out any coin to be there. This gave me an idea. A very unoriginal idea that, I think, has been done to death. How far can I go without making a deposit of cold, hard cash? I'm not setting myself an upper limit or a timescale, only that I will play in as many freebies as I have time/patience for at Full Tilt.

The updates for this little venture will be titled 'Zero to $[x.xx]', where x.xx, rather obviously, will show how much I've made. The intention is to give regular, weekly updates. But I suppose it depends on how well, or badly, I do. Expect it to be at zero for some time kids, cos I ain't exactly the most experienced player in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment