21 Feb 2010

About that last one...

I think one of the best things about my victory today was my performance. I've been looking over my stats;

145 hands were dealt
I saw a flop 26 times (18%), 8 times in SB, 6 in the BB and 12 from other positions.
9 hands went all the way the way to showdown... I won 7 (78%)
Number of hands won without showdown... 27
Total number of hands won 34 of 145 (23%)

I don't have the stats for previous tournaments (though I could get them), but I think this is an improvement on previous form. Nearly 50% of flops seen off blind, which is good (I think). 7 of 9 at showdown is a vast improvement for me. I have been known to go all the way to the river and call even when I know I'm behind. I'll only back a hand if I'm confident its a winner. 27 hands won without needing a showdown, including an awesome bluff with T5o* against a AK8 rainbow flop. Still not quite confident to do the old deuce-seven-off... but one day soon.

And as for winning nearly a quarter of all hands... what is there to say.

Now, I don't really know how good this is, but it looks great to me.





* This was from a free flop whilst in the BB

No comments:

Post a Comment